Submit a Community Bulletin
Connect with your community.
The DCTV Video Bulletin Board is a free service available to anyone who wishes to communicate directly with Washington, DC cable television viewers. It is telecast on Comcast channels 95 & 96, RCN channels 10 & 11 and Verizon FiOS 10, 11 & 28 24 hours, 7 days a week.
If you are interested in submitting a message to air on DCTV's video bulletin board, please submit the message by filling this form.
Please do not use quotations (") in your title or description in the form.
- All individuals and organizations may submit messages to the Video Bulletin Board. Membership is not required.
- Submit message at least 10 days before you want it telecast on DCTV. Messages may be telecast from one week to up to two months.
- Be very brief, with only the most important info (when, where, contacts).
- No commercial advertising.
- No direct appeals for funds. Charitable events may be promoted, including when, where and contact info. Ticket prices may not be given.
- DCTV reserves its right as producer of the Video Bulletin Board to reject or edit any message that does not conform to its guidelines or for reasons of content or length.
- Anyone submitting an unauthorized message by misrepresenting anyone or any organization will be permanently barred from using the Video Bulletin Board and may be permanently barred from DCTV membership privileges. DCTV takes no responsibility for unauthorized messages that appear on the Video Bulletin Board and shall be held harmless in such cases.